Gro Intelligence is launching a series of easy-to-use, aggregated Displays, including the Global Winter Wheat Production Monitor which provides a holistic view of winter wheat. This Display is built into a macro board to show how winter wheat yield is changing, allowing for a regional wheat purchasing and planning outlook.
Procurement and Sales & Marketing teams currently use Gro's Yield Forecast Models to plan for supply and demand in a changing regional and global market.
Included in the Display
The Global Winter Wheat Production Monitor includes views that bring together daily production, yield, and current pricing. The Display includes:
- Vegetative health across the US and Europe (NDVI) - Our crop health monitoring uses geospatial data to compare crop health relative to 10 year averages and is a key input for Gro’s predictive yield models.
- Yield - Incorporating several factors including vegetative health, Gro’s yield forecasts look at how yield is changing to predict production and plan for sourcing.
- Price - Our monitors for export pricing and rolling front-month futures prices show price changes and predict global trade flows based on current market conditions.
Why Gro's Global Winter Wheat Production Monitor
With the US and Black Sea regions leading winter wheat production, monitoring US and European markets in-season allows for tracking of global winter wheat supply and forecasting for regional outlook.
- Daily and Weekly - Access the most accurate information with daily and weekly updates.
- Proprietary forecasts - Gro's in-season monitor leverages the proprietary Gro Yield Forecast Models for winter wheat production.
- Allows for country-specific lenses - Look at country-specific crop health to incorporate both Europe and the US into one holistic view of winter wheat production.
The goal of Gro Displays is to provide a wider view of current markets and productions, while still allowing you to act on the small details.
Contact a member of our team for a demo.